Rehabilitation of the worn Dentition
The Concept of Complete Care Dentistry
Who benefits from Complete Care Dentistry?
Patients having any of the following signs such as:
- progressively wearing teeth/chipped or fractured teeth
- drifting teeth or a shifting bite
- mobile teeth
- Sensitive teeth
- Pain in the muscles that help in chewing
- Pain and/or clicking in the jaw joints
- Grinding or clenching of teeth
- Headaches on waking in the morning
How is the Treatment Carried out?
Minimally invasive techniques are used to carry out the least amount of Dentistry in order to achieve a stable and predictable dentition.
Pathway to predictability: